Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vehicle Estimates and Repairs

I've had a few accidents in my lifetime. I've had more than my fair share of broken vehicles. I know first hand how frustrating a disheartening it is to go through the estimate and repair dance. Just ask me about my Honda Accord, that's a story all by itself.

Part of the stress is having to visit several different businesses to get a good idea of what the expense is going to be. If you have an estimate at $1000 to for car body repair, and another at $2500, obviously you want the cheaper price. But then you'll question if the lower estimate is from a business that is qualified and reliable? And if you live in a big city and are looking for San Fransisco Auto Repair, the search for a great Body Shop could take decades! If it's not body work you need, but rather need a good quote on mechanical work such as replacing the timing belt, it's so hard to find a mechanic that will get the job done right, and timely.

RepairPal gives you independent and unbiased repair estimates, user
ratings and reviews, plus advice you can't get anywhere else. You can get an estimate (or several), find that reliable and trustworthy repair show, get car info, and check the status of your repair, all from one reputable business-- Repairpal.

No comments: