Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Put some clothes on, girlfriend...



I really have to say that it makes me uncomfortable to be nasty about someone I know absolutely nothing about. But, since this is a celeb gossip/fashion site, I've been given automatic forgiveness for cattiness.



I know this is old news, but seriously... How could she not know that her frankentit was hanging out for the whole world to see? Tara, get some press for doing something outstanding. Feed a hungry child... save a rainforest... flash those ugly boobies at a lonely homeless man... do something worthwhile.

I just don't get her. What exactly has she done to deserve press? She isn't talented. She isn't especially smart, witty, cute, or fun to look at. She gets press for walking around in bathing suits, drinking, and sucking up oxygen. Paps, we get it: She's had botched surgery and she spends too much time in the sun. Next?

1 comment:

Gina said...

Gross! I totally agree with you!