Sunday, August 31, 2008

Clip some on here, wax some off there



Rihanna

I love bangs, but I'm not brave enough to cut my hair. I'm like Sampson and can't even pronounce the words "hair cut". "Trim" or "A little bit of layering" are all I can manage to get out when my hairdresser is standing there with her shears in hand. I'd rather wear Katie's pegged jeans or drink a shot of Tom's barley juice out of a shot glass with no chaser than to cut my hair. So, for me, fake bangs are as ambitious as I can get. Damn if they aren't sexy too, eh?



Audrina Patridge

Aren't women funny? Pluck, tweeze, wax and yank hairs on one part of the body just to tape, clip, glue, or paste hair onto another part.



Jessica Simpson



Rachel Bilson

2 comments:

Jennifer Paganelli said...

Congrats on the new blog love it!! Another one for the blog roll!!! Crazy about you and whatever you venture into!!! xoxox Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I really love bangs and I am so very happy that you can actually purchase clip in bangs instead of cutting your own. Great blog!!