Monday, September 1, 2008

A little secret...

I'm going to tell you about a little place I like to shop that has killer deals. If you're an outlet shopper, you'll love this...

Today I visited MJRSales on ebay. They have all the Victoria's Secret markdowns you could want-- bathingsuits, sweaters, jeans, nighties, and workout clothing. What's more, you get the bid starting at .99! I know a lot of sellers on ebay start at .99, but at MJRSales, I got almost all the things I bid on with no competition from other buyers. These are last season's clothes, but that doesn't matter when we're talking about nice, high end clothes that are timeless! Some of the items have minor flaws, some are like brand new.

Here's what I bought...

A little something for winter... Will look amazing with some skinny jeans, a tank, and some heels, no?



A little something for my Tampa trip...



I got the sweater for $4.75 and the bikini top and bottom were .99 each. These items would have been about $100 total back in the Spring!

Yes, I'm proud of my smart buys. Are you clicking on that link I gave you yet?

5 comments:

Nell said...

Wow! Those are great. Also, hi! I love the new blog - very sexy.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, and I'm glad to be back, I really missed all my bloggy friends!

And in response to the comment on my sex toy story, yes, I am confident that the 30s are where it's at. :)

jenica said...

hey! i didn't know you even had this blog. how fun! i'm going to look up that link right now. ;-D

xoxo

Gina said...

Got me all excited... going to go click on it now.

Anonymous said...

You bet I clicked on that link! Thanks for sharing!

Angela said...

adore the top. layering with a cute tank and jean. voila, just so savvy!