Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've missed you




I've been gone for awhile, and I've missed ya. And you've missed me too, eh? You bettah!

I only get a vacation once every blue moon, so I won't be breaking off like that too often.

Now, where were we?

I went to some pretty rockin' shops in Tampa while on vacation, and besides that I had a love affair with some Coach handbags at the Coach store, I did fall in love and now pledge some allegiance to a store I'd never met: Charlotte Russe. Talk about affordable, hip, and well made... I'm head over heels. If you live in a big city, you're laughing at me because you already knew the trendy sexy that Charlotte Russe is. But if you're a small town frugal fashinionista like myself-- go check out the site, or the store if you're lucky enough to have one near you. While you're there, make sure you remember that Christmas is nearly 2 months away and I want these, and those sexy red shoes above if I'm not pushing my luck too much:


Better yet, just go buy yourself something, My Magpie Friend, and then stop back back by to rub it in my face.

4 comments:

Nnairda's said...

Those red shoes are sizzling!!!

Tabitha Blue said...

Yes, great store!! Your pics from there are fabulous. I haven't been there in awhile... have to go back now :)

Anonymous said...

I love the dress and I can't believe you didn't know Charlotte Russe, even I know about them, and I live in a tiny village of Switzerland (OK when I visit my in-laws I go to this store)

Stephanie said...

I love the red shoes. Now if only I had somewhere to wear heals these days. Those are totally appropriate for playgroup right?? LOL