Saturday, October 25, 2008

Prissy Puffy Princess Pants



Puff Daddy... P Diddy... Puffy... Fagboy... Whoever the hell you are... You scare me. I mean, not because you look like you have been slapped up side the head by a Down's Syndrome stick but because DUDE!? What is wrong with you? You need to be knocked up side the head with a humble stick. You're not cute. And I'm TOTALLY on Team Tupac.

Where is PETA when you need them? THIS... is not fake fur. When he isn't bitching about the price of gas forcing him to ride in his private jet less, he is wearing massive, expensive dead animals. Some guy.



And when he isn't wearing the massive dead animal draped over his body, he is draping his naked toddler daughters over it to pose for pictures... All the while he is looking quite proud of himself. Celebrity Yuck.



Someone staple that dead critter to his perfectly coiffed head. Please? Better yet, let's see his prissy ass in a cage with a relative of that Bear he's wearing.

4 comments:

Nnairda's said...

The pic of with his daughters is disgusting! We live in a world of conspicuous consumption and the likes of him and others (Russell's ex-wife?)gets on my last nerve!

Adriann

Gina said...

I never saw this post! What a crappy guy! Loved everything you said.

Nai said...

totally agree with you! peta seems to be like "let's atack lindsay, it will be on tv" but she and the olsen aren't the only on earth who wear fur. come on, p diddy daddy duddy (who knows) it doesn't even fit you well.

i'm luvin ur blog :)

Nnairda's said...

Hey you! Thanks for the well wishes. I know I'm late but baby got me going right now. Slowly I'm getting in some me time.

Take care!

Adriann