Friday, September 12, 2008

Bitch Please



I got the biggest kick out of seeing these two hos hamming it up for the cameras at Fashion Week. Are they for real? I'm glad they don't know how ridiculous they look, otherwise we wouldn't get such a "mayja" laugh.

Doesn't JLo know she shouldn't sit next to that skinny ass twit? I mean, I wouldn't sit next to her! Not only does she make everyone within 5 miles of her look fat, but can you imagine how bad those chocolate frappachino enema farts smell? She doesn't eat through her mouth, ya know, cause eating through your mouth means weight gain. Better out than in, I always say.

Doesn't lil miss prissy pants look likes she's needing a "mayja" passing of air? She needs something. A meatloaf sandwich, some weave, and a good roll in the hay with that boy toy of hers.

If Victoria smiled, that frigid face of hers would crack right off and a piece of it might fly into JLo's eye. Now that would start a fight I'd pay my husband's whole paycheck to see. Two crazy ass frigid fake has been hos dukin' it out at Fashion Week! Nevermind the runways, let's get some boxing rings up in that bitch.


5 comments:

Tori :) said...

Victoria Beckham always makes me laugh with her biotch looks. Why do they actually pose for the camera??

Nnairda's said...

Nice blog you've got here. I'll keep it as a guilty pleasure.

Shhh! Don't let anyone know I stopped by. It's our little secret. He he he...

Adriann

Angela said...

funny... jlo does look big next to her, esp in white and ms. v is in a dark color which makes her look even skinner.

HektikLyfe said...

Yeah, neither of them look well in these photos but that bony lady is pretty scary. I've never been a fan of bones.

Nnairda's said...

Stopped by for some celebrity gossip. LOL!