Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Someone hold me...



...I'm scared. Normally I don't get a kick out of making fun of the way a person looks because, obviously, I have a teensy bit more depth than that. Come on. My momma taught me that it wasn't nice to stare. But there are a few exceptions I allow myself: Victoria Beckwad and Jocelyn Wildenstein.

But GeezeFarginLouise. What the heck are you supposed to do? This woman is crazy looking, and I don't care which commandments I broke saying it. I feel better making a bit of light out of this knowing that this crazy cat actually spent MONEY doing this to herself. If it were a birth defect, I'd do the whole, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Poor gal." But this crazy bitch spent 4 million dollars to scare the shit out of me. And I'm taking that shit personal!

I mean, aren't there hungry children somewhere? A church in the deep south that needs painting? An elderly woman who needs her furnace fixed? Four Million Dollars, Y'all! What kind of good could you do with that kind of money? And that 4 mill was just a Farmer John in the wind for her compared to the money she has sitting in savings. Jocelyn. Woman? Do something good with your money, Girlfriend. Buy me a Coach purse or something.

I'm going to pull 4 million out of my back pocket right now to hire a criminal to hot glue a freddie krueger mask on her ass. You can thank me for saving the planet later.




Homegranny has a nice body though. BaM! Go on with your bad self, Jocelyn. Go right on over to Coach.com and buy me that extra large Zoe in cream and the Delphine Python.

7 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

LOL, that's too funny.. and and very scary. Makes me feel better about how I look today though, :)

Angela said...

she is scary looking. but, i think she started b/c she thought she could get her husband's affection back by looking like his favorite animal, the lion. her nick name is the lion queen.

..... said...

ewwwwwww

Tori :) said...

Scary! She looks like a lion.

Gina said...

"But this crazy bitch spent 4 million dollars to scare the shit out of me."

Laughing... I had to look away from the photos... seriously scary!

Anonymous said...

funniest thing is that she seems to be on a date, and by the look of his clothes he looks younger...
Money can really buy you anything, an ugly face and a toy boy...

Jennifer Paganelli said...

wow that is very very very scary looking...hey sepherz!!