Monday, September 8, 2008

I know who dressed me...


Lindsay has a cute sense of style, I think. She has got one of those figures that can do no wrong-- voluptuous and fit. I like her as much dressed up as down and she's definitely one of my favorite celebrities right now.

To be honest, I wouldn't have paired anything blue with denim. Red, yes. But I've never thought to do blue. But BAM! Lindsay did it and did it well. She's one of Hollywood's Best Dressed, so I trust her.

Here's a cheap(er) version of Lindsay's sexy little denim dress with electric blue heels...

Mudshark Streetwear denim dress for $127.00 (eep! not so thrifty but oh so sexy)



The shoes are SUPER thrifty though, so you can justify the dress...

$21.80 at Forever21.com


2 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

Thanks for stopping by!!

Oh, I like the dress you found even better than the one Lindsay is wearing!! Nice choice. Cute blog... I'll have to read more.
;-)

Angela said...

ooohhh cute sexy dress. i would have done red or fuchia but bright blue is lovely as well.